West Houston Muscle has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site: WestHoustonMuscle.com
Our site's registration form requires users to give us a valid email address. They are used for notifying our members of news/announcements on the site. The email addresses are kept at strict confidentiality and are never sold, rented, or given to any third party. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings.
This site contains links to other sites. WestHoustonMuscle.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
This site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Participation in WHM Events, the WHM Forum, and Blast to the Past After Hours is totally voluntary and the participant assumes all responsiblity and risk associated with partcipation.
1) These meets are attended by people of all ages, especially families with children who walk around and enjoy the ambiance. PLEASE DRIVE RESPONSIBLY
2) No alcohol and no drugs are permitted.
3) Vehicles must be parked in only designated areas.
4) No revving your engines or sounding of your car horns. Our events are held at establishments and we want to be respectful to the owners and customers.
5) No street racing at or near the event. And No burn/peel outs or drifting at or near the event. Please watch your speed as you enter and exit the parking lots. No speeding in the parking lot!
6) No littering. Please do not leave trash on the ground.
7) Please be respectful of one another.