West Houston Muscle brings back their
Texas sized Cruise In at a brand new location!
BRINGING ALL ENTHUSIASTS TOGETHER FOR A NIGHT OF FUN!
BIGGER - BETTER - BRIGHTER
Blast to the Past Cruise In
Presented By Bumbera's Performance
When: Saturday, August 13th 2016
Where: CONSTELLATION FIELD, Home Of The Sugarland Skeeters
1 Stadium Dr, Sugar Land, TX 77498
Times: Gates Open at 6:30PM- Event Ends at 10:30pm
Largest Record 1,000+ Cars!
Online Early Bird Pre-Registration For Participating Vehicles: $15 Per Car
Day Of Entry For Participating Vehicles: $25 Per Car
All participants will be be entered into a special prize drawing.
Spectator Parking: $10 Per Car (Cash Only In Lot B)
Cruise In Details:
- All Muscle Cars, Classics, Hot Rods, Trucks, Bikes and Exotics are welcome to participate. Ample of parking to accommodate a variety of vehicles. *No Trailers Allowed*
- WHM Automotive TV
- Mind Blowing Rides On Display
- Food Trucks
- Snow Cones by Just Chill Out
- Vendor Midway
- Beer Garden
- Raffles & Door Prizes
- 50/50 Drawing
- Kid Zone
- Photoshoots by Pramik Photography
- Bumbera's Performance
- CAS Graphics
- Carlyle Motors
- Cold Case Aluminum Radiators
- Jones Hydraulic Service
- KBR Towing
- Oracle Lighting Houston
- Phastek Performance
- Revolution Printing
- Scout Air
- The Tajipour Law Firm
- West Houston Marketing
** Vendor Packages Available **
Email Sean at Contact@WestHoustonMuscle.com
Twitter/Instagram @TheWHM #WestHoustonMuscle
How many tickets do I need to buy for my family to come?
Cost is per vehicle - not individual. Spectators are welcome.
Can you save me a spot?
Arrive early/on time to secure the best spots. Your vehicle will be guided into your area.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Registration is non-transferable.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Ticket or App is acceptable. Just need proof of purchase.
Is the event Rain or Shine?
Yes, we won't let Texas stop us! Rain or Shine!
What is the refund policy?
Unfortunately, there will be no refunds provided.
*Click for event coverage*
Chronicle Article 8-25-11
Chron.com 4 Years of WHM 1-9-13
Blast to the Past: After Hours 9-28-11
Blast to the Past After Hours IV 1-20-13
1) These events are attended by people of all ages, especially families with children who walk around and enjoy the ambiance. PLEASE DRIVE RESPONSIBLY
2) No alcohol and no drugs are permitted.
3) Vehicles must be parked in only designated areas.
4) No revving your engines or sounding of your car horns. Our events are held at establishments and we want to be respectful to the owners and customers.
5) No street racing at or near the event. And No burn/peel outs or drifting at or near the event. Please watch your speed as you enter and exit the parking lots.
No speeding in the parking lot!
6) No littering. Please do not leave trash on the ground.
7) Please be respectful of one another.
8) No 3rd party advertising or soliciting without permission.
~ Any person who does not abide by the RULES & REGULATIONS will be asked to leave. No questions asked.
Please be responsible and respectful.
*West Houston Muscle, and surrounding establishments reserve the right to refuse service and/or participation at the event to anyone
for whatever reason they see fit.*
We encourage all our members to help enforce
the rules to insure safety at all events.