Results 1 to 10 of 11
09-27-2013, 01:02 PM #1
Toys for Tots WHM Street Meet 12-14-13www.facebook.com/events/549162688489972
Give back and enjoy a great event!
Amazing Muscle & Classic Cars
Music by DJ PJ
Food/Drinks by Ripps Grille
and Much Much More!
We ask all Spectators and Participants to bring at least one full bag of new toys for a Boy & Girl.
If you canít make the show you can always drop off
any donations at Caliber Collision, Bumberaís Performance and CAS Graphics.
09-30-2013, 01:39 PM #2
Even though only a few months out, now is time to start spreading the word for this
great event as we give back this holiday season!
11-18-2013, 10:23 AM #3
12-06-2013, 02:12 PM #4
12-06-2013, 04:08 PM #5WHM Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
Picked up a bag of toys yesterday. Time to clean up the mid year vette for the event. SB
12-11-2013, 07:20 PM #6WHM Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Houston, TX
This is going to be a great show! I can feel it already!
12-11-2013, 07:22 PM #7
We are getting ready for the big show!
Even made the Houston Chronicle at http://www.chron.com/cars/article/We...#photo-5585789
Will be in Thursday's publication!
12-12-2013, 03:07 PM #8
12-13-2013, 09:31 AM #9Tomorrow is the big day! Participant parking will be in front of Caliber Collision and we will have everything set up inside in the Lobby for donations and WHM Info/Store. We ask that everyone coming out to try to bring at least one small plastic bag(grocery size) with a mixed amount of toys for a boy and a girl.
One last note that should be obvious:
1) These meets are attended by people of all ages, especially families with children who walk around and enjoy the ambiance. PLEASE DRIVE RESPONSIBLY
2) No alcohol and no drugs are permitted.
3) Vehicles must be parked in only designated areas.
4) No revving your engines or sounding of your car horns. Our events are held at establishments and we want to be respectful to the owners and customers.
5) No street racing at or near the event. And No burn/peel outs or drifting at or near the event. Please watch your speed as you enter and exit the parking lots. No speeding in the parking lot!
6) No littering. Please do not leave trash on the ground.
7) Please be respectful of one another.
~ Any person who does not abide by the RULES & REGULATIONS will be asked to leave.
No questions asked. Please be responsible and respectful.
*West Houston Muscle, and surrounding establishments reserve the right to refuse service and/or participation at the event to anyone for whatever reason they see fit.*
We encourage all our members to help enforce the rules to insure safety at all events.
12-14-2013, 05:58 AM #10