8th Annual West Houston Musclepalooza
Saturday, March 5th 2022 from 9am to 2pm
Typhoon Texas, Katy Texas – 555 Katy Fort Bend Rd, Katy, TX 77494
Presenting Sponsor: Typhoon Texas
Event Sponsors: Garages of Texas, Gateway Classic Cars, Jones Hydraulic Service, Nerdtropolis, Scout Air.
Gates will open at 8am to allow for participating cars to park. Car show check-in is at the WHM registration tent and ends at 11am.Participant judging ballots must be in by 12pm and the awards ceremony will be held at 2:00pm.
Only 300 vehicles allowed to compete in the show.
Car Show Entry:
– Early Bird Registration – $30 includes FREE T-Shirt(Sizes on first come basis so check in asap at the event)
– LIMITED Day of Registration is $50 (Cash Only) *NO FREE SHIRT* Pre-register ASAP to secure your entry and a free t-shirt.
– All pre-registrants need to bring their confirmation email and check-in at the registration tent to pick up your items as soon as you park.
NO TRAILERS INSIDE CAR SHOW. Must Park outside Typhoon Texas and drive vehicle in.
(All paid registrations are non-refundable)
Classes Information: Overall Top 30 Awards with 10 Specialty Awards
Mind-Blowing Rides On Display
Raffles & Door Prizes
** Vendor/Sponsor Packages Available **
Email Sean at WHMSean@Gmail.com or Call 281-829-8825
How many tickets do I need to buy for my family to come?
Cost is per vehicle entering the car show, not individual. Spectators are welcome for Free. No General Admission Fee and Free Parking for Spectators.
Can you save me a spot?
Arrive early/on time to secure the best spots. Your vehicle will be guided into your area.
Is my registration/ticket transferable?
Registration is non-transferable.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Ticket or App is acceptable. Just need proof of purchase.
Is the event Rain or Shine?
Yes, we won’t let Texas stop us! Rain or Shine!
What is the refund policy?
Unfortunately, there will be no refunds provided.
1) These events are attended by people of all ages, especially families with children who walk around and enjoy the ambiance. PLEASE DRIVE RESPONSIBLY.
2) No alcohol and no drugs are permitted.
3) Vehicles must be parked in only designated areas.
4) No revving your engines or sounding of your car horns. Our events are held at establishments and we want to be respectful to the owners and customers.
5) No street racing at or near the event. And No burn/peel outs or drifting at or near the event. Please watch your speed as you enter and exit the parking lots. No speeding in the parking lot!
6) No littering. Please do not leave trash on the ground.
7) Please be respectful of one another.8) No 3rd party advertising or soliciting without permission.
~ Any person who does not abide by the RULES & REGULATIONS will be asked to leave. No questions asked. Please be responsible and respectful.
*West Houston Muscle and surrounding establishments reserve the right to refuse service and/or participation at the event to anyone for whatever reason they see fit.* We encourage all our members/participants to help enforce the rules to ensure safety at all events.